CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 17, 2009

SUNDAY
Here I sit this morning pondering life. We are in a battle with the real estate as we have been given notice to leave. Upon receiving advice from the RTA (Residential Tenancies Association) we have been assured they had no legal reason to issue it. So now I am in the process of finding a new home to live in. We have 2 weeks. As this will be too difficult to deal with due. Now I have to pack up a house. This was added stress we did not need. But if they want to play hard ball, then we will play hard ball.

I am hoping the boys new school staff will be back to work this week. I need to finalise their enrolments/transfers from their school in Armadale,WA. I also need to know what the school uniform is, and a book list. This is going to be an expensive week.

I have some stitchy news to report I have had another finish Lizzie Kate's: Friendship warms the heart. I am going to finish it into a pin keep I think I just need to find my local fabric and supplies store, and the time to make it. Will post a photo later.
Ciao

0 comments: